To assist in the safe, effective and efficient delivery of operations on the Scottish Trunk Roads South-west unit.
- Winter maintenance operations including participating in a shift system and winter standby rota.
- Traffic management.Emergency response.
- Civil works e.g. Carriage way patching, drainage and fencing repairs.
- Cyclic works e.g. Sign cleaning, gully cleaning and grass cutting.
Personal Qualities and Experience:
The following qualities and experience are essential:
- The following qualities/experience are essential:
- Class 1 or 2 LGV licence
- Knowledge and awareness of health & safety procedures and standards
- In receipt or working towards Driver CPC qualification
The following qualities/experience are desirable:
- Winter maintenance experience
- Traffic management experience
- Street works ticket
- First aid qualification